jeudi 8 décembre 2011

No mountains & pretty little things.

I'm really really happy to present you my first personal booklet: "No mountains & pretty little things", it took me a while to make this happen and it was on my mind everyday those last months. It's a selection of photos mostly unshared, it was really hard to choose as I'm always unsatisfied of my work but I was helped to stop thinking over and over and here we are! I really hope you'll enjoy it and support my work, I tried to provide something with quality and love. So if you want to get one of those limited booklet delivered to you (12euros), please go to this link : http://www.usnbp.com/nmplt/ , or contact me if you want to get one without shipping (10euros), in Paris and take a hot chocolate. Thanks to Starcow for making this print possible, and to Violaine for the art direction !

UPDATE :
The booklet is now also available at STARCOW, 68 rue saint honoré 75001 Paris +33 (0)1 42 21 07 51

No mountain & pretty little things
32 pages (115g and a 225g rigid cover) on cyclus paper
12 euros shipping included
100 limited copies.

12 commentaires:

  1. J'ai hâte de feuilleter ce joli livret :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Commandé. Il va falloir que j'attende 8 mois avant de le bouquiner. La poste Vietnamienne n'est pas suffisamment fiable. Gotta support tho'. Huge inspiration. Keep goin'.
    Peace.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Merci pour les messages ici et les mails reçus! merci a ceux qui ont déjà passé commande!
    Idriss je vais noté ton adresse a l envoi et essayer de faire quelque chose pour pas que ca traine trop!
    SB, go ahead!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ah now there's no excuse for a hot chocolate.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I'm interested in buying a copy, but I live in the states. What steps should I take?

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. hello, just go on paypal it works for overseas order apparently, as I got some orders today, if not, shout me an email mathieu.vilasco@gmail.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. J'essaie de passer a starcow demain pour en prendre un!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. wooow quelle excellente nouvelle. Je suis contente pour vous. Je vous suis déjà depuis près de deuc anx et votre travail m'a beaucoup inspiré pour mon approche de la photographie.

    Vous reste t'il des exemplaires de vos magnifiques photos? Je ne pense pas pouvoir passer à cette boutique. Quels seraient les autres moyens de se le procurer? J'habite Neuilly sur seine en région parisienne.

    De plus avez vous une page fan ou un lien sur facebook qui permettrait de suivre votre actualité?

    Vous pouvez me joindre une copie directement sur mon profil car je n'ai pas de compte sur ce site: Chloé Natacha Dendele

    Au plaisir,
    Chloé

    RépondreSupprimer