lundi 20 février 2012

Life's about what you haven't done yet.

I've been running this blog for already 3 years, time flies so fast and so many things happened since then, met lot of people, lost few ones (hey, still mad?), went in so many cool places, been offered cool opportunities and jobs, I'm so thankful for all of that and for all the sharing. I still wanna thx everyone who copped my booklet too, I was really surprised and pleased by all the mails and kind words, means a lot to me, i'm already thinking of new projects like this, hope i'll get the same support!
The past years were full of too many stuff, too many cool moments, hard ones too, a lot of works, but this is how it goes, I mean this life with a big L, no one gonna get it for you, right?
Anyway, a big thank you to all the people coming in here on daily bases (not going to drop numbers, but i'm still amazed, because you know: "it's only photography, not a fashion blog". yes I once heard that), and i'll keep trying to share, be sure of that!
You can follow me on my twitter and my mood/inspiration boards on pinterest, let's talk, let's meet, let's shoot, let's do something !

7 commentaires:

  1. La photo avec les deux filles de dos --> ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love your work. Long may this blog continue!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. C'est beau, c'est beau, c'est beau!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. love the black&white métro shot and the louvre!
    and oui! life is about what you haven't done yet. (i feel like devouring a St John custard doughnut ;P )

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer