vendredi 24 juillet 2009

9.pm / 7.am













Feels like home to me, as I spend a lot of time every week there, and I enjoy this calm atmosphere between two rushes of emergencies, this place which is like a highway completly crowded during the day, at night so quiet... only the sound of the machines, it feels relaxing to me, I can't explain that, I just like it as I like my daily job a lot. It's something you got inside. During the summer, every morning is like a new born, you come out, exhausted, eyes half closed by the brightness, and it looks like all the city is waking up, warm feeling...and the sun on my face walking down home...priceless.

6 commentaires:

  1. faudra m'expliquer un jour comment tu parviens à rendre super belles les choses les plus banale...simplement magique...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. alex de le wouaneuh26 juillet 2009 à 02:21

    Babinsky !!! ... bon je suis dans le coin cet ete ! a plus

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. c'est une grosse tuerie cette série mon pote !!!

    RépondreSupprimer